[CQ-Contest] CQ WW 160m - World records

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW 160m - World records
From: janalme@online.no (Jan Almedal)
Date: Sun Aug 3 19:11:29 1997
Hi all,

a couple of months ago there were a request for CQ WW DX 160m Contest World
Records here on the reflector. I have now collected what I have of
information, and put it on my web site. Take a look at
        http://home.sn.no/~janalme/main.html

                                or    /hammain.html  if your browser don't
support frames.

and go to the actual month (January for CW, and February for SSB).

Unfortunately I haven't kept CQ older than '94, so only records set the
last three years are included. If anyone can help with older information, I
will be greatful.

Take a look, and tell me what you think of the idea. Should I do the same
with other contests?

73 de
Jan / LA9HW

- - -