[CQ-Contest] IARU region 1 fieldday questions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU region 1 fieldday questions
From: ua9cdc@qsl.net (Igor S Sokolov)
Date: Wed Aug 20 04:02:44 1997
1. Does anybody know scoring rules for non EU stations in IARU region 1
fieldday?

2. Is 15 minutes rule in this contest mean that you cannot jump to
another band to pick up a mult (e g one must stay on the band for 15
minutes after picking up the mult on that band.) I really hate this
limitation. It makes multy single category boring.

3.This contest coincides in time with All Asia contest. Is it OK to work
AA participants while operating in the FD. Would these qso be countnet
although the exchange number is RS+ age of the op?

4. Are there usually fair amount of participation from North America or
is it just EU event?

5. Can logs be submitted by email. If so, what is the address.

I need all this to plan MS operation for the first time so please those
who worked in this contest B4 give me your comments with as many details
as possible.
Thank you very much and cu in the contest.
--
Best regards,
Igor Sokolov,  UA9CDC , (N3TOD)