[CQ-Contest] TU CQ

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TU CQ
From: wo4o@juno.com (Ric Painter)
Date: Sun Sep 7 19:36:25 1997
It was good to open the mail box yesterday to find a Certificate
from CQ (signed by N8BJQ & K2EEK) for the 1995 WW WPX Contest for
my #1 LP CW SO 14 MHz United States win.  Better late than never.
My guess is that volunteering to be responsible for getting these
Certificates to the right people at the right time is a thankless
job.  Well, I for one, thank you.  Your efforts are appreciated!
Perhaps I need to resubscribe to CQ as a gesture of my gratitude?
I chose not to renew my CQ subscription about a year ago for a
few reasons.  CQ has now nullified one of them.  Film at eleven.

TU/73 Ric Wo4o (ex wa6kui)