[CQ-Contest] Arrivederci, Roma!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Arrivederci, Roma!!!
From: JOSE@me.icid.edu.cu (JOSE CARLOS LEON ORTEGA)
Date: Wed Sep 10 04:29:04 1997
Hi, everybody;

few days ago I wrote a message in this list about my difficulties to
obtain italian confirmations.
I that e-mail I asked for a good friend in Italy who wants to help me
to get these QSL cards.
During these days I received a lot of messages from Italy of very
good friends disposed to help me.

Some of them were: IK4WMH (STEVE), T77WI (GIANCARLO), IK0FUX
(FRANCESCO), IK8ENH (NINO), IK0HBN (SANTE), I0YQV (GIORGIO), and
others more.

I want to express publicaly my best gratitude to all of them.

I was right: "There are good friends in the world still"

73s de CO3CL