[CQ-Contest] MELBOURNE HAMFEST

Subject: [CQ-Contest] MELBOURNE HAMFEST
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 22:26:19 1997
Do you like contests?

Do you like pizza?

Do you like beer?

Are you going to the Melbourne Hamfest?

If you answered YES to any of the above, why not join us for lunch this
Saturday, you will be dining with Florida's premier contesting club - The
Florida Contest Goup.

The club will gather at noon at the ticket stub drawing hopper, then we will
meet a couple of blocks from the Melbourne Auditorium for a pizza
fest....there might even be some anchovie pizza!

Come join us to celebrate our repeat victory in the ARRL 10 meter contest and
our setting of a new record team score in the North American QSO Party.

Fish stories and challenges undoubtedly will abound....join us for some fun!

73,

Jim White, K4OJ
President
Florida Contest Group