[CQ-Contest] Fwd: N6IJ Support Letters

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: N6IJ Support Letters
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (wx0b@arraysolutions.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 12:18:47 1997
Sirs,

What a remarkable great thing could happen with the proposed HF Radio
station.  Not only for the possible life saving value it could have for
its emergency capability when the inevitable big earthquake hits.  But
for the sure good-will it brings to the world knowing a city is behind a
recreational activity that is still an important communications service
to the US and all countries of the world.

Plus you have a great "tool" to get your children involved with the Ham
Radio service, hobby.  A much more rewarding, skill, and educational
building hobby than "Nintendo" ever made.  If it was not for me getting
involved in Ham radio at age 12, I would not have pursued the BSEE
degree.  It certainly was a driving factor in my life to the road to
computers and electronics.  Please do not let this gift that you have
for your community pass you by!

To show my enthusiastic support of this program, when I am told by the
organizers that the city has blessed the project I would like to donate
some of my StackMatches to provide the the phasing  for the stacked
arrays that a world class HF radio station will need.

Best Success to you all.
Jay Terleski,  WX0B
Owner - Array Solutions

--