[CQ-Contest] McLuhan/Morse followup

Subject: [CQ-Contest] McLuhan/Morse followup
From: W1HIJ@contesting.com (W1HIJ--Bill)
Date: Fri Sep 26 10:16:44 1997
Many thanks to all who responded to my request of last Sunday for thoughts
on the proposed article. I received more than 40 responses and they are
fascinating! The article is in the works and with luck should be finished
within a week or so.

It will be submitted for publication probably to QST first.

BTW and FWIW, the reflector distribution of responses is:
        Contest Refl=16
        DX Refl         =11
        CW Refl        = 9
        Unknown      = 5

Thanks to (in no particular order):  K5MM, N4XY, K9VV, NK2U, NF3I, W4MPY,
N9GG, WD2K, N4NM, W5SP, N4RN, K6LL, VK3CWB, K5ZD, AE4PB, KW4T, W9PL, N3BB,
K8DD, NM1Q, W5IX, N7MAL, W7EW, N6WU, K4OJ, VE1TX, KH7M, WD8LDY, K4CEB,
K2YJL, K7DBV, AA5BT, W5ASP, N4ZR, W4BUW, VK1FF, AA7BG, N5WA, W6BJH, W4ZYT.

73 es tnx agn,

Bill, W1HIJ