[CQ-Contest] Email Log Confirmations

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Email Log Confirmations
From: trey@kkn.net (Trey Garlough)
Date: Tue Oct 14 08:55:33 1997
> I suggest that the log-keepers post either by web page or by reflector a
> list of all from whom they have received email logs.

I think web pages would be the best.  Similarly, 3830@contesting.com
would be an excellent place to post periodic messages that say "We
have the following logs in hand thus far: ...]"

> ARRL's confirming message for email submissions is also
> a Good Thing.

But even this doesn't ensure that the log isn't lost going from email
to the log database.  I guess it was ARRL DX where the contest crew at
HQ put up a web page listing the logs received.  This was terrific!

--Trey, N5KO