[CQ-Contest] QSL practices.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL practices.
From: zbrlecic@torhosp.toronto.on.ca (Brlecic, Zoran)
Date: Wed Oct 15 12:41:00 1997
>With the advent of computer logging, I find that I can now prowl the
>contest and when I come across one of these delinquent stations I just
>keep on going (no sense working him, I am going to get nothing out of
>it).  When one of them answer my CQ I say to them....  ooops.. I see I
>worked you back in 1986 and never received your QSL card ... so I see no
>reason to work you now...  QRZ? ....

I hope some of these guys finally get the message: not qsling does not
pay off. I've been using a similar tactics in my casual contesting, and I
am sure I am not the only one. Yankee Clipper guys and the ON4UN contest
team (to name just a few) will get my qso points every time because they
bother to respond to cards. On the other hand, due to poor qsling
practices, I even refuse to work certain countries anymore. Only when
their point totals start dropping will these people get the message. It
is time everybody took a stand: refuse to work qso-machines that don't
qsl.

73 ..... Zoran VA3GW