[CQ-Contest] Teenage Contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Teenage Contesting
From: n9yxa@ix.netcom.com (N9YXA-Cedrick Johnson)
Date: Thu Oct 16 08:35:46 1997
Hello-
I am in the process of putting together a Teenage Contesting/DX
Website. If you know of any teens with internet, inform them. My goal
for this site is to promote Teenage Contest/DX activity. I want teens
to design their own page on any topic of their choice and I will put
them on the www.netcom.com/~n9yxa site. If anyone has some nice
contest information (tips, hints, etc.), send them to me to be
included in our site.

Please inform me if this is already in place somewhere else.

Thanks,
Cedrick Johnson- N9YXA

Cedrick Johnson - N9YXA - Z2/N9YXA
10-10: 67368, N9YXA Contest Group