[CQ-Contest] T9 activity in CQ WW SSB Contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] T9 activity in CQ WW SSB Contest
From: bknezovi@utic.net.ba (Boris Knezovic T93Y)
Date: Thu Oct 23 12:45:29 1997
Hello contest operator !

So far I received this announcements for upcoming CQ WW SSB Contest :

- T91ENS SOLP 15m  (op. T95LIG,  QSL via buro or DJ0JV)
- T97M    SOHP 20m (QSL via K2PF)
- T95A     SOLP 40m  (QSL via K2PF)
- T99W    SO?P 80m  (QSL via buro or DL1QQ)

Probably few more stations will be active but no further details at this
time.

What about me? Good question. I am fighting against flu at this time and
if won will try Low Power on 160m. If not then will give T9 multiplier
to stations do QSL's  :-)

73's and good luck in the contest

Boris T93Y