[CQ-Contest] 10 Meter Contest from England?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 10 Meter Contest from England?
From: k4zw@staffnet.com (Claerbout, Ken)
Date: Mon Oct 27 16:36:35 1997
LAA00894
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

     I'm planning to be in England during the weekend of December 13 & 14
which also happens to be the same time as the 10 meter contest. I wanted to
see if someone might have a station available or if there was a group
looking for an additional op.  I'll be staying in the Reading area but I'm
willing to commute to other parts if necessary.

                        73

                        Ken K4ZW (ex KE9A)