[CQ-Contest] Telephone Interference

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Telephone Interference
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Tue Oct 28 02:21:39 1997
Hi All.
I posted this yesterday, but it never showed up on the reflector.  In
fact, in two days, I have only seen one message, K3ZO's (very
interesting one) on the cq-contest reflector.
Anyhow, after the contest, I found that I was getting into my sons
computer thru his phone line.  Not unusual you say?  He lives two houses
down the street from me!!  Are there any good filters to go on the phone
line that I can get to keep the rf out of his (and mine) computer.
Undoubtably, it is getting into the fone lines on the pole, and going
into his house.  Does the phone company make any thing like that?  Thanks
and 73
Tom W7WHY