[CQ-Contest] RE: Lost logs -ME TOO-

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Lost logs -ME TOO-
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: Mon Oct 20 09:21:57 1997
Hi Dale,

I now know what you mean. I was looking up the scores for ARRL DX CW in QST,
and found I wasn't even listed in the QRP section (as K1CGJ)!!!

What irks the heck outa me is that I received a confirmation that the my logs
were received electronically AND according to the scores, I'd be up in the
top 5 all band QRP World!!!!! They'll be getting a load of paperwork from me
in the next test.... whether they like it or not!!!!!

73,
John
K1RC (ex K1CGJ)
35 mi NW of Boston