[CQ-Contest] Contest Voice Blaster Interface

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Voice Blaster Interface
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 6 11:33:56 1997
Anyone have a contest voice blaster interface built but not in use. I'm
going to do Phone SS from VY1JA, Jay doesn't have a DVP, and I just found an
old sound blaster 16 in an old computer. I'm going to be on a 3 day cruise
this weekend to help my mother celebrate her 70th birthday (she'd kill me
for posting that number) and I just won't have time to built the interface
before I leave for the Yukon. I guess I can visit Radio Shack, buy the
parts and work on it when I'm at J.'s, but being the appliance operator I
am, I'd rather bring something assembled and tested.

73. Ken, K6LA - Ken Six Los Angeles, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM
                ex-AB6FO