[CQ-Contest] PileUP! magazine wants YOU!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PileUP! magazine wants YOU!
From: timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi (Klimoff Timo)
Date: Fri Nov 7 11:33:36 1997
Contest Club Finland's (over 200 members!) PileUP! magazine's next
number will be out
in December. What we need is your INPUT!

So any comments from CQWW Contests 1997 to be printed are
very much appreciated,
especially we are looking for your comments about Finnish and other
Scandinavian stations. Who was a good operator? Who was loud ? etc.
anything what you
think CCF's members would like to read! Also if you had any pictures
in most common PC-formats, please send them to us!

Send your INPUT to: oh1noa@qsl.net

Tnx in advance and cu in CQWW CW!

Timo OH1NOA/OH0NOA
PileUP!, editor-in-charge