[CQ-Contest] IC706 & amp

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IC706 & amp
From: vk3ajj@techno.net.au (vk3ajj)
Date: Sat Nov 8 13:46:52 1997
Dear Reflectees,

Recently bought an ic706 which I plan to use as 2nd contest rig / mobile.

Having trouble connecting it to my tl922 - keeps keying it in receive?? As
usual with ICOM manuals it assumes you are connecting to an Icom amp.

Can anyone help me with the correct pin connections. Respond directly to me.

Tks

Paul (vk3ajj)