[CQ-Contest] Heil Pro Headset with IC-706

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Heil Pro Headset with IC-706
From: n4bp@shadow.net (Bob Patten)
Date: Thu Nov 27 02:05:05 1997
Has anyone attempted to use the Heil Pro with the Icom 706?  I cannot get
the boom mic to modulate the rig.  I'm using a home-made adaptor cable and
definitely have the correct pins for the mic input.  In fact, I can
connect an ear piece on the Heil to the mic input pins, talk into it, and
modulate the rig!   :-)

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                          E-Mail: n4bp@shadow.net
               Web Page:  http://www.shadow.net/~n4bp/n4bp.htm
                      Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715