[CQ-Contest] Drake Filter

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Drake Filter
From: margoh@compuserve.com (Hill, Russell C.)
Date: Tue Dec 2 17:56:18 1997
I have a Drake Low Pass filter for which I need parts Help.  It is a
TV-3300-LP filter, and one of the "mica wafer" capacitors was toasted when
I tried to tune out a pretty high mismatch on 160M with high power.  (Boy
did I have lots of RF in the shack--very sporty!) (and Dumb--but we learn.)
 The mica (I think) insulator was shattered, and the brass (or some such)
capacitor plate was pretty well burned, and now the filter is NFG.

I spoke with R. L. Drake technical support this afternoon, and they said
they no longer carry the filter, nor do they have spare parts or any idea
where to obtain...

Does anybody have an idea where etc...?

And what low pass filter seems to do the best job at high power, and stand
up to abuse?

If there is a consensus, I will post on the reflector.

Thanks, and 73.

Rusty
NA5TR