[CQ-Contest] Re: Multi-Single

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Multi-Single
From: k5qf@camalott.com (Michael McLaughlin)
Date: Sun Dec 7 08:30:15 1997
I dont agree with K3MD.I been a ham for 3 1/2 years now and I never have used
the clusters for anything like that in my unassisted class here.I do have one
idea thou what if all dx clusters well down for the weekend.Hehehe then we can
really see how many people out there who can copy all that fast code.
                                                            Mike McLaughlin K5QF