[CQ-Contest] Multi/single

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi/single
From: k7fr@televar.com (Gary A. Nieborsky PE)
Date: Mon Dec 8 11:23:44 1997
Using 2 radio/single op provides some most unique opportunities to observe
some most flagrant violations of the "one signal on the air at a time" SS
rule.  Some big guns do it....it's a fact, I don't like it but I can live
with it.

The same goes for QRO in QRP and A class, rubber clocking and off times
doctoring.

Until someone puts on the white hat, black mask and loads up with silver
bullets and takes a number of the violators to task things aren't going to
change!  Live with it and move on!

Only worry about things you have control over!

Humbly bubbling on my soapbox,

Gary K7FR