[CQ-Contest] ARRL response to submitted logs?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL response to submitted logs?
From: n4bp@bc.seflin.org (Bob Patten)
Date: Tue Dec 16 15:48:48 1997
On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Gary A. Nieborsky PE wrote:

> Has anyone received confirmation that their SS/160/10 e-mail sent logs ever
> got there?
>
> I'm 0 for 3 and getting really concerned.

I'd worry.  ARRL is getting notorious for losing logs.  I've always sent
mine in on floppy and will continue to do so.  Costs me only $0.32 and
gives me peace of mind...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715