[CQ-Contest] CQ Contest LA/So.Cal.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest LA/So.Cal.
From: David@aslin.demon.co.uk (David)
Date: Tue Dec 16 21:23:19 1997
Thanks to a great British Airways frequent flyer deal, I'll be in LA with the
XYL to see her family this Xmas.

If any CONTESTERS/DXers would like to trade yarns about low band
contesting/DXing over beer/pizza/coffee/whatever and you can break free of any
of your family holiday obligations, I'd enjoy comparing life on the US left
coast with Europe's left coast!  29/30th are best days for me, or make me an
offer. We arrive LAX 24th and leave 1st Jan.

73
Dave

G3WGN
80M monoband in most HF contests