[CQ-Contest] Well Done Jimmy Floyd!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Well Done Jimmy Floyd!
From: W3CF@aol.com (W3CF)
Date: Sat Dec 20 13:47:35 1997
In a message dated 97-12-20 11:23:00 EST, slazar19@sgi.net writes:

<< Subj:        [CQ-Contest] Well Done Jimmy Floyd!
From:   slazar19@sgi.net (Spike Lazar)
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com
To:     cq-contest@contesting.com
Contesters,
It's time for all of us to stand up and say, Jimmy Floyd you do
one hell of a good job and we appreciate it.
I cannot think of one person who has given more to the contest
community than you with your timely reporting of the contest
scores which in part adds to the health of our sport.
Thank you very much Jimmy Floyd.
dr. Bafoofnik
AMEN!  This job has got to be worse than QSL managing and he does it to
perfection. OUTSTANDING example of dedication to the contest community.

What I cant figure out is who are the dummys setting this man off by ignoring
his requests for NOT including ANYTHING other than EXACTLY what Mr. Floyd
wants to see.  What part of NO ATTACHMENTS don't they understand? Perhaps he
should include instructions in several different languages so that excuse does
not work. Anyone care to translate his directives in Spanish, French,
Russian...etc?

We have to insure Mr. Floyd is happy so he KEEPS DOING his fine job.

Seasons Greetings!
de Doug W3CF               FRC 70th Anniversary Award Information
   GO FRC!                             http://www.frc-contest.org  (only 11
days left!)

                     DX Nets: Like shooting Big Game at the ZOO