[CQ-Contest] Contest Calendar accuracy

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Calendar accuracy
From: janalme@online.no (Jan Almedal)
Date: Sun Dec 21 20:57:07 1997
Hi all.

Thanks to all who responded to my previous posting on this subject.

ALL responses were positive. Encouraging!

I will continue to collect and publish rules, results, links etc. to my
best ability (still no guarantees!). A special THANK YOU to those of you
who notify me when you discover some outdated or inaccurate information.

I have done a major update on the January contests today, including
updating the CQ 160m Contest World Records with the scores from 1997.

Merry Christmas, and a happy new year to you all. And I hope to meet you in
several contests in the coming year(s)....  I am finally on the air again -
5 el monobanders on 20 and 15 meter at 60 and 70 feet.

73 de
Jan / LA9HW

- - -
Complete HF Contest Calendar: http://home.sol.no/~janalme/main.html