[CQ-Contest] QTH Rental Page update

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QTH Rental Page update
From: kx9x@juno.com (kx9x@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 15:28:04 1997
Hi, folks-

The QTH Rental Page is working quite well, thanks to your input. I've
received several comments from surfers, as well as readers of my column
in the National Contest Journal.

Please keep those ideas and tips on rental QTH's coming. I'd especially
like to hear from seasoned contesters who have rented places to operate
from in the past, places that aren't on my page yet. Also, if you've
rented a place that may be off the beaten path, I'd like to hear from
you... my information on rental QTH's is lacking from areas like the
Middle East, Far East, and Africa. Any tips you may have would be greatly
appreciated.

The QTH Rental Page may be found at:

http://hobbes.ncsa.uiuc.edu/sean/qthlist.html

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.. I'm always looking for more
input.

73 es Happy Holidays from Illinois,

Sean

Sean Kutzko, Amateur Radio KX9X