[CQ-Contest] Where do VE8's/VY2's hang out?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where do VE8's/VY2's hang out?
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: Mon Jan 5 13:04:20 1998
Hi all,

 Can anyone enlighten me as to where those elusive VE8 (Yukon) and VY2 (PEI)
stations hang out (on CW especially) on 160-10 meters???

 I thought I could work one of each during the Canadian RAC contest, but
alas, it wasn't to be... I heard one VE8, but he was doing S&P and I couldn't
snag him while chasing him up the band....

 Those are the only two sections needed for my Canadian QRP Award.

Any help, skeds (CW or SSB), info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance & HNY to all,

John K1RC
35 mi NW of Boston