[CQ-Contest] RE: Kid's Day

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Kid's Day
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (Matt Trott--K7BG)
Date: Tue Jan 6 04:19:59 1998
>> A couple of observations- these are all girls. Is the future of ham
>> radio going feminine?
>
>Whether feminine or masculine, the important thing is that there will be
>future for Amateur Radio because of the kids day effort and I, for one,
>applaud the concept and hope others would get involved.

I applaud it also and sorry that my tribe missed this last one. A future
for Amateur Radio is certain. But, with the death of "SOS" we are gradually
but surely seeing the demise of CW. When is and what will the
format/exchange be for the first Kids-Day CW event??  (And ya'll thought
parenting required patience!)

73, Matt--K7BG