[CQ-Contest] QSO B4

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSO B4
From: ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca (Kelly Taylor)
Date: Thu Jan 8 23:39:42 1998
Here's my two cents, for what it's worth:

Do what you want (within the rules), it's your log and your score.

If you want to blow away your rate arguing over a dupe, go for it!
(Especially if you and I are head-to-head!)
If you don't mind dupes in your log, work him again!
If you want to risk losing points and losing mults by refusing to work
alleged dupes again, hey, it's your score! (Again, especially if you and
I are head-to-head!)

Personally, I think KR2Q's is the way to go. Otherwise, shall we agree to
disagree?

73 to all
ve4xt