[CQ-Contest] QSY info

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSY info
From: KA6SAR@aol.com (KA6SAR)
Date: Sun Jan 11 14:00:16 1998
My experience with sending the complete frequency (21038) the first time is I
generally get asked for alot of repeats. Some guys are only listening for the
exchange and wont catch the full frequency the first time. It's best to keep
it quick and simple. Crank the speed down a bit and simple ask "pse qsy 80?"
They will reply with "R", or some sort of an agreement. Then I will send "
042? " and we're off. If I get a " sri " then i move on.

Don't make it harder than it really is. With alittle practice you should be
able to move a guy to 2 or 3 bands in a very short time while still keeping
your run frequency. Thats if your using 2 radios of course.

Mike - KA6SAR