[CQ-Contest] RE: WARC & "anti-contests"

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: WARC & "anti-contests"
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: Mon Jan 12 16:51:52 1998
Hi Dale,

Thanks for your input, its appreciated and highly respected.

Its not that I'm opposed to change, we just "aint" got a lot space in
those bands. BUT if we could "grab" some more bandwidth on all the
WARC bands - I would vote for some limited contesting on those freqs.

What with the small bandwidth they take up now, I'd hate to
see a contest type activity decend onto those freqs like a swarm of locusts.
That would cause a lot of people to get cranky.....

If someone (or a group) could come up with reasonable ideas/plans for those
bands, I would really give it some serious consideration...

Thanks again,
John K1RC