[CQ-Contest] Windows contesting logging

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Windows contesting logging
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Wed Jan 28 13:31:25 1998
Is it me or what? I guess having some experience with computers helps, but I
boot to DOS when I run my contesting software. There are a number of programs
to use to allow your harddrive to boot to different partitions or logical
drives. I have NT, OS/2, and DOS nicely coexisting on the same physical drive.

I can't surf the net and run a logger with this configuration, but if I had
time to surf I could be using a second radio or at least sweeping the other
VFO (deliberate pot stirring comment) =:-O

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
QTH: Swanton, Vermont