[CQ-Contest] QST AND CQ SUBSCRITIONS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QST AND CQ SUBSCRITIONS
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen, N5IA)
Date: Thu Jan 29 20:53:31 1998
At 05:02 PM 1/29/98 -0600, Douglas Bradford wrote:
>I  wonder how many would be subscribing to QST if it was not part of
>your dues. I think the only exception  is if you are blind.  As life
>member it is already paid for you just got to live long enough to get ur
>money's worth.    Both have gone down hill, Wane Green and
>I parted many years ago I did not agree with him on anything and back
>them his magazine

WAYNE IS STILL GOING STRONG.  I BOUGHT THE LIFE TIME SUBSCRIPTION TO 73, AS
WELL AS THE ARRL LIFE MEMBERSHIP, IN THE LATE '60s.  BOTH HAVE BEEN GOOD
INVESTMENTS FOR ME.  I SUBSCRIBED TO HAM RADIO AS LONG AS IT WAS GOING.
JUST STARTED CQ A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.  MY OBSERVATION IS THAT THERE IS NO
PERFECT "RAG".  IMHO YOU HAVE TO PICK THE BEST FROM ALL AVAILABLE.  73 DE
MILT, N5IA