[CQ-Contest] Operator Needed for ARRL SSB @ PJ9G

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Operator Needed for ARRL SSB @ PJ9G
From: tjwall@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (T. Wall)
Date: Tue Feb 3 23:51:29 1998
Hi all de K2TW:

K2NG and I are looking for one operator to round out the PJ9G multi
single team in ARRL SSB. The person we're looking for should have
experience with handling high rates (200+ hours) to the US/VE. If this
sounds like you, let us know and we'll talk!

PJ9G is located on the island of Bonaire in the Netherlands Antilles.
For the last 10 years or so we have been very competitive in M/S,
winning the World trophy a number of times. The station is setup in a 3
bedroom villa right on the water; all antennas are stored on-island and
go up very quickly. This is truly a low overhead operation that WINS!

The house is rented for a 10 day period starting I think Mar 1st. There
is a bedroom available for some or all of this period for a nominal
cost. Roundtrip airfare when last checked was $500 from Newark NJ. Last
minute licensing can be arranged. How much easier could it be ?

So, with improving conditions a 3rd op would be a big help. If you'd
like to join us please reply to me or Noah K2NG at
nlgottfried@lucent.com. Thanks es 73 de Tom K2TW.