[CQ-Contest] WPX RTTY Contest Reminder

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX RTTY Contest Reminder
From: dave@egh.com (David Clemons)
Date: Mon Feb 9 17:41:45 1998
Hi Randy,

        Well, it's always great to see rookies in the contesting
fraternity!  My advice to you is to do your best in this contest, and
don't get discouraged (which is often easy for new folks).  If you stick
to contesting long enough, you'll probably get to be pretty good!   :-)

73, OM Dave Clemons K1VUT

p.s. You should consider moving to the East Coast.  From what I hear, the
     only contest which favors K5's is the ARRL Sweepstakes - which, by
     the way, you should consider trying some time.....   :-)