[CQ-Contest] RA0AX about IARU Contests

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RA0AX about IARU Contests
From: rz3bw@com2com.ru (rz3bw)
Date: Thu Feb 12 11:54:59 1998
Hi, contest folks!
The discussion regarding the IARU contest is really touched something
inside...
I've always thought that this is the ONLY contest where all participants
are even. So we at UK0AMM is 80's and RK0AXX/RW0A in 90's sometime
were in TOP TEN multi single. Novadays the results of some fellows
beyond the reality. In terms of common sense I do agree with I4UFH but
this is nothing to do with rules. This is inside us - to be Number ONE
and be noticed - the only human engine.
The rules are good enough. There are many cheating in CQ WW and other
contests as well as in IARU, but judges are doing their jobs very well.
I do ask IARU contest commitee to change the procedure and make it more
strict against cheating.
This is my personal opinion.
73! Victor / ex-RA0AX /
Singapore, wahgo@singnet.com.sg