[CQ-Contest] ARRL CW: Contacts with ZK1DI

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL CW: Contacts with ZK1DI
From: Ken.Silverman@zool.AirTouch.COM (Ken.Silverman@zool.AirTouch.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 23 16:44:10 1998

Ken Silverman@AIRTOUCH
02/23/98 04:44 PM

I  worked him... and logged NIL as the power.  I also made
a note in the log that said:  NIL = "nearly identical level"
so maybe I'll change the power to 1000w    ;-)

In all seriousness, how is this different from the numerous
"power levels" that are given out:  137, 001, 007 etc that
you get from many people?  They are typically
people handing out a few QSOs who do not
know the correct exchange.   But they count
as good QSOs (I assume).

You copied what the station sent correctly, and that is the goal
of any contest.

Kenny K2KW