[CQ-Contest] North Texas Contest Club Mtg Tues. 3/3

Subject: [CQ-Contest] North Texas Contest Club Mtg Tues. 3/3
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay, WX0B)
Date: Sun Mar 1 13:56:02 1998
Actually, I will be presenting "A study of Stacked Yagi-Uda Antennas".
Topics discussed and modelled with software will include.
1. Stacks of 1,and multiple Yagis. Gain, patterns, and how boom lenght
and spacing effect Gain and Pattern.
2. BIP/BOP.
3. 40M Stacks of shorty 40s vs. 3 ele full size array.
4. Beaming in multiple directions from a Stack.
5. Stacks of Tri-banders. Using a C3 model supplied by F12. (and yes
they aren't bad at all in a stack)

All topics will be displayed and backed up by using Antenna simulation
software based on NEC2.

I have been working on this for quite some time and I think it may make
a good article for the NCJ. There were some surprising results that I
didn't know about before. Hope to see you there.

Oh yea, I will have the StackMatch there to put an end to Bob's rumors!

Jay, WX0B

| ARRAY SOLUTIONS | Jay Terleski email: wx0b@arraysolutions.com |
|    WX0B         |              http://www.arraysolutions.com  |