[CQ-Contest] Tom Georgens' feet!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tom Georgens' feet!
From: km0l@tfs.net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Tue Mar 3 19:10:05 1998
Gene es gang-
This story reminds me of the 1B Field Day I did a few years ago sitting on
a wood bench at a picnic table. Sat there all nite and day, and knew it was
getting uncomfortable. After the FD ended and I went home and got in the
shower, I discovered that my butt was one great big bruise- black and blue
all over! Actually missed a day of work nursing my bruised butt.
I never realized how bruising a sport contesting is !
73 de KM0L Steve in KC