[CQ-Contest] Logging "QRP" & "Mobile"

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logging "QRP" & "Mobile"
From: RGelber@compuserve.com (Richard Gelber)
Date: Tue Mar 3 23:34:47 1998
There are still some countries that require mobile (and portable) stations
to identify as such, as used to be the case in the U.S.  That is why I log
"mobile" if sent, since it may be required by the sending station, and in
any event may legitimally be part of the callsign at the time.  However, I
know of no country that requires "QRP" to be sent, and I rarely log it,
especially if somebody has just upset the rythym of my pile-up by
incessantly shouting (or sending) "QRP! QRP" (illegally) without a callsign
attached.

Rich K2WR
k2wr@njdxa.org