[CQ-Contest] Two contests within a contest?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Two contests within a contest?
From: k4nr@mindspring.com (Thomas Branch)
Date: Mon Mar 9 10:25:15 1998
Scott,

That's the best policy--I used to complete the exchange after the other
station sent a partial only to later get my card back marked "Sorry, not in
the log" As a new contestor, I'm competing against myself (although I do
send in the logs) and trying to complete the various awards--5BDXCC, WAZ,
etc. I realize that it slows down the other station, but rather have a
complete and correct exchange (after all, isn't that what it's about??).

73 de Tom, K4NR