[CQ-Contest] FT-1000D Conversion Scheme

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FT-1000D Conversion Scheme
From: sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu (Scott Ellington)
Date: Tue Mar 10 18:07:49 1998
>I've made some drawings showing the whole frequency generation and conversion
>scheme
>of the FT-1000D, which I'd be glad to share (free).

There seems to be quite a lot of interest.  I can email MacDraw Pro files to
anyone who can read them.  Send requests for the files to:

sellington@ssec.wisc.edu  (DO NOT USE THE REPLY KEY!)

Otherwise, send an SASE to:

Scott Ellington
3831 Winnemac Ave.
Madison, WI  53711

Please include a note so I know what it's for.  An extra stamp for copying
costs would be nice.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

While I've made every effort to be accurate, I make no guarantees.  I'd be
glad to hear about and correct any errors found.

Scott  K9MA
sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu