[CQ-Contest] losing run frequency

Subject: [CQ-Contest] losing run frequency
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay, WX0B)
Date: Fri Mar 13 07:46:28 1998
Last SS SSB I was in the same situation, a net was about to fire up high
on 20 and the net controller asked me if I would move for their net.

I told him that it would be hard for me to find a new freq, but I would
move if they would give me 10 or 15 qsos.  He called for his net to do
so, I explained what I needed and made the qs, and they got the freq.
Seemed like a fun thing to do for both of us.

I dont know what the ARRL do with the uniques in my log but they sure
are real.

Jay, WX0B

| ARRAY SOLUTIONS | Jay Terleski email: wx0b@arraysolutions.com |
|    WX0B         |              http://www.arraysolutions.com  |