[CQ-Contest] Humblest apology

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Humblest apology
From: k7fr@televar.com (Gary A. Nieborsky PE)
Date: Wed Mar 18 07:57:13 1998
I apologize for the breach of etiquete regarding my post containing a
listing of stations that were non-logged zero point QSO's in CQWW CW.

Here in rural Ephrata, Washington the local newspaper lists all the police
activity (names, dates, offenses) for the past week.  It is a good source
of dirty laundry but above that it tends to make people more aware that
what they do will become public knowledge.  If you get nabbed for DUI
everyone knows it.  If your kid gets nailed for painting the wall of the
Safeway store everyone knows it.  The bottom line is that everyone behaves
a little better.

73 Gary K7FR