[CQ-Contest] Re: ÄCQ-ContestÅ Looking For DVP

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: ÄCQ-ContestÅ Looking For DVP
From: jan-eric.rehn@swipnet.se (Jan-Eric Rehn)
Date: Tue Mar 24 18:24:48 1998
--1043395584--638262944-890760290:#1

owner-cq-contest@contesting.com:
> Does anyone have the net address for the people that make the Digital Voice
> Processor board for contesting?  I tried LZ Engineering but can't seem to
> connect.
>
> Also, does DVP make an outboard unit for a laptop.  I need this
> specifically for DXpeditions.
>
> Tnx,  Ron ND5S
>

> --

--1043395584--638262944-890760290:#1

Hello Ron,

I found the URL to their site on my Contest Link pages :-)

You'll find them at:

http://systems.sysu.com/dvp/

73 de Jan

SM3CER - Jan-Eric Rehn
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
SK3BG Webmaster

E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com
                                      ! Rules for 241 contests !
                                      Contest Calendar * Results
                                         Stories * Activities
                                     Contest Software and more...

         *** "Winners never quit, Quitters never win" ***
--1043395584--638262944-890760290:#1--