[CQ-Contest] Power Line Interference, addendum

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Power Line Interference, addendum
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen, N5IA)
Date: Tue Mar 24 22:19:18 1998
As an electric power utility employee in charge of this type of situation,
I readily endorse this procedure.  Do all you can locally, even being
involved in the actual noise source locating together with the line crew.
After complete and thorough efforts directly with the utility fail to solve
the problem, then by all means write a NICE letter to the authorities.  73
de Milt, N5IA