[CQ-Contest] Poison D'Avril Claimed winner

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Poison D'Avril Claimed winner
From: george@epix.net (George C. Cook)
Date: Thu Apr 2 10:39:00 1998
I knew it!

You all forgot this year but I didn't!  So then that makes me the winner.

1 QSO with N3SWA (Yelled down the stairs to her to lower the sound on the TV)

Score 1

Division:  Single op no transmitter
Equipment: Big Mouth

This is to certify that I have apparently been the only one who entered the
contest and there for win.
Also that the TV sound was infact not lowered but we can fix that since 6
meter season is right around
the corner!

AA3JU
*George Cook.....AA3JU.....AKA "The Ratman" *
*george@epix.net.....AA3JU@W3PYF            *
*http://www.epix.net/~george                *
*Proudly Frankford Radio Club.........      *
*.......Proficiency Through Competiton.     *
*"Not just words but a way of life"         *