[CQ-Contest] Where Are They Now?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where Are They Now?
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC)
Date: Fri Apr 10 13:03:39 1998
I have nearly completed my collection of photos of the famous and infamous for
my presentation at Visalia. I would still like to have some more good photos,
especially from east of the Rockies. Does anyone have TIF or JPG images on a
web site that I can download? Does anyone have any TIF or JPG images they can
attach to an e-mail for me?

Again, I am looking particularly for interesting photos of contesters and
DXers who are currently viable and active, those who have been on top and are
now just participating and those who have been to the top and have dropped
from sight.

I have scanned in over 200MB of photos and have them in Power Point
presentations. I will print them on color overhead transparencies and place
them in a presentation binder. After the debut at Visalia, I will make the
Power Point presentations available for others to use.

The presentation is scheduled for 8:15PM Friday evening at Visalia. At the end
of the show, there will be a quiz to identify 30 of the most famous DXers and
Contesters of the last 35 years. There will be prizes awarded to the winners
of the quiz at the Saturday night banquet. K6NA(whose mind is cluttered with
ham radio trivia) did not get all of them correct, so it should be a fun and
challenging test.

73 and DX,

Tom, K5RC/7