[CQ-Contest] HERE HERE!!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] HERE HERE!!!!
From: k7ss@wolfenet.com (Eskenazi/Leveque)
Date: Wed Apr 15 02:13:10 1998
Lew you are SO RIGHT ON!!!

The need exists for:

1. Non W1-2-3 geographic dominance of yet another contest.
2. Those very same hot shot W1-2-3 operators to prove to the rest of us
that are indeed champion operators, and not just occupying the top ten
boxes by geography.

I second the LEW motion!!

I'd even learn two radios and how to type if I thought I might have a knats
ass
chance of competing squarly with the likes of K1ZM, K1AR, K1DG, oh....you
know...
all the rest of those
namby-pamby-east-coast-elitists-so-close-to-europe-it-hurts
types.

Give me equal time to EU and JA and we can really have a horse race.... and
I KNOW
I speak for the rest of W4 W5 W6 W7 W8 W9 and W0..... I mean, can you
imagine a race
between W2GD and W0UA and N6IG all with the same CHANCE of winning! Now
folks, THAT IS A BALLGAME!!!

(That Im-so-far-from-EU-that-I-dont-stand-a-snoballs-chance was the direct
impetus for starting WRTC!)

73 K7SS

If I have offended any of my friends up in the Northeast, I exclude them
from the above characterizations.
KB