[CQ-Contest] ARRL SS CW Article

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SS CW Article
From: k0wa@southwind.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Wed Apr 15 09:21:06 1998
Just some observations from the recent artilce in May QST about SS CW

1.  K0WA (me) did not operate single-op high-power from Kansas, but I did
operate multi-op high-power with AB0S from Kansas.  I think the score that
was published for K0WA was the 160 meter contest results.  Just wanted to
make sure people didn't get the wrong idea.

2.  KO7X is not in the Midwest Regional Division.  He did not beat AB0S in
that Division.  He is in Utah if I am not mistaken.  It is a point of honor
for Tim and I.  I congratulate him on such an excellent score.

Hopefully, the SSB article will be proof read a little closer.

Lee Buller - K0WA
k0wa@southwind.net